Halls High School Library Media Center
Our Mission: The mission of the Halls High School Library is to enrich and support the educational program of the school by providing equitable access to quality print and digital resources as well as collaborating with other educators to design learning, implement technology, and cultivate opportunities for students to create and share new knowledge. The Halls High School Library endeavors to promote literacy and foster a love of reading while ensuring that every student is an effective and ethical user of information and prepared to be a successful digital citizen in a global society.Library HoursMonday 7:30 AM - 3:15 PMTuesday 8:30 AM - 4:15 PMWednesday 7:30 AM - 3:15 PMThursday 8:30 AM - 4:15 PMFriday 7:30 AM - 3:15 PMThe library catalog of materials is online, and can be accessed using the Atriuum icon on the electronic resources page. All databases are Internet-based and usernames and passwords are required for off-site use. Usernames and passwords are available to Halls High students on this page of the school website. To access the password page, students must first log in using their Active Directory username and password.
News and Announcements
NEW TO THE LIBRARY CATALOG
SEE YOUR LIBRARIAN FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Find print and digital resources with just one search.
- Sign in to reserve, renew, rate, and review library materials.
- Watch book trailers for select materials.
Library Circulation Policies
- Students may check out up to 6 books at a time.
- Books are checked out for a two week period. Books can be renewed as long as they are not on the hold list.
- Students will be responsible for the full cost of replacing any materials that are lost or irreparably damaged.
Brandi HartsellLibrary Media Specialistbrandi.firstname.lastname@example.orgApril 2018
For help accessing the Halls High Library catalog via the Atriuum on the Go app, please see your librarian.