7th Grade Administrators
- 2020 Ed.S. in Instructional Leadership, Lincoln Memorial University
- 2005 M.S. in Education, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- 1999 B.S. in Psychology, Lincoln Memorial University
- St. Joseph's School, Math & Science Teacher
- Northwest Middle School, Health Teacher, Assistant Principal
Married to wife (Lara) and have 4 kids. Enjoy spending time outside, traveling, and playing golf.
- 2007 B.A in History/Economics, University of Tennessee
- 2008 M.S. in Secondary Education, University of Tennessee
- 2017 Ed.S. in Educational Leadership, Lincoln Memorial University
- South Doyle HS, Social Studies Teacher
- Campbell HS (Atlanta, GA), Social Studies Teacher
- Carter High School, Social Studies Teacher
- Northwest Middle School, Assistant Administrator
I am married to my wife Andrea, and we have two kids JoVee and Jack. In my free time, I enjoy traveling, watching University of Tennessee sports, and playing golf.