Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Use this link to access the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) website. The FAFSA MUST be submitted in order to qualify for state lottery funds, as well as Pell grants and other federal student aid and loans. The FAFSA opens October 1, 2019. If applying for Tennessee Promise, the deadline for FAFSA completion is February 1, 2020.
Gibbs High School will host a FAFSA Completion Workshops on January 16, 2020 from 5pm-7pm in the media center. Please bring the following items with you to the workshop:
- Student and Parent/Guardian(s) Social Security Number
- Student’s Driver’s License/Permit/State Issued ID Number
- Previous year's Tax Information for Student and Parent/Guardian(s)
- Records of Untaxed Income for Student and Parent/Guardian(s)
- Checking and Savings Account Balances, Investment Information, Business and Farm Assets for Student and Parent/Guardian(s)
- Student and Parent/Guardian(s)’ FSA ID Username/Password (creating your FSA ID prior to the event will help you save time at the workshop)
Additional Information here!