Driving and Parking Forms

  • Students wishing to get a driver's permit or license are REQUIRED to have an SF1010 form. Please print the request for an SF1010 and turn it in at the main office. The request will take a couple of days for administration approval. Once approved the form is good for 30 days, except during the summer months when the form will be active from the end of May to the start of the next school year.
    Please complete the parking permit application to obtain a KHS parking pass.