What are the school hours?
- The regular school day is from 7:45 a.m. until 2:45 p.m. for all students, including kindergarten students.
- Half days are from 7:45 to 11:15 a.m.
When is my child considered tardy?
- After 7:45, students must be signed into the office and will be considered tardy.
What if I’m running late and can’t pick up my child on time at dismissal?
- Students not picked up by 3 p.m. will be taken to the school office. Parents/guardians will need to enter the front of the school and report to the office to sign out their child.
- A photo ID will be required to pick up. If someone other than a parent is picking up a student, they must be listed as having permission to check out this student on the KCS Student Profile sheet.