• How do I make a referral?

    School Counselors are here to help ALL students be sucessful in and out of the classroom. We want your students to succeed and are here for support in any way that we can. You can email me anytime at katie.chait@knoxschools.org or you may also use the forms below to refer a student to me. I will get back to you as soon as I can. As a reminder, I am at Pleasant Ridge on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

    Teachers will refer students to see me if they are experiencing challenges, social/emotional or academic, in the classroom that are affecting their academic performance.

    Students can also refer themselves to see the School Counselor. They can fill out a form and place it in my mailbox, fill out the student referral form on canvas, tell their teacher, or talk with me directly when I am in their class for classroom guidance lessons.