• Why Would a Student See the Counselors?

    • Students can ask to talk with their counselors anytime

    • Parents can request a meeting to discuss concerns

    • A teacher or principal can make a request based on student request or concerns

    • The counselors can invite students to talk when noticing changes in academics, behavior and peer relationships

    To request counselor input/assistance, please fill out the following Referral for Counseling:

    Staff Referral Form

    Caregiver Referral Form

    Student Self-Referral Form

     These forms are protected and confidential. Only the counselors have access to these forms.



    Ms. Carrie is at Norwood on Monday-Friday

    You can email her at Carrie.Meade@KnoxSchools.org


    Ms. Kristie is at Norwood on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday

    You can email her at Kristie.Lee@KnoxSchools.org



    If you are concerned about a student's safety and well being, please report these incidences to the Department of Children's Services

    at 1-877-237-0004