ORDER A TRANSCRIPT
- Go to www.orderatranscript.com
- Select the blue “start” button.
- In the institution name box, type Carter High School, then select “search”.
- Click on the selection button to select Carter High School then choose “next”.
- Enter the student information and enter your Knox County student number only.
- Please note to mark if you are currently enrolled or enrolled in a previous school year.
Early graduates – After December, you still will select currently enrolled in academic year.
- Use the cursor to sign your name electronically and accept signature. Check the box to certify information then select “next”.
- Search and “select” available institutions to receive your transcript. You may request more than one school. After choosing your institutions select “next”
- Review your order and make sure all information is correct and you have selected the correct institutions.
- Please complete all contact information. It is required before moving on to the next page. Once you review and everything is correct, select “submit order”.
* If you graduated prior to 2005 please contact Knox County Records Management at (865) 215-5657 to request your transcripts.