EAST KNOX FREE MEDICAL CLINIC
EVERY MONDAY 12:00-6:00 P.M.Magnolia Avenue United Methodist Church2700 E. Magnolia AvenueKnoxville, TN 37914VINE SCHOOL HEALTH CENTERKNOX COUNTY SCHOOLS FAMILY RESOURCE CENTERLAUNDRY LOVEKNOX COUNTY SCHOOLS CLOTHING CENTER PTACEDAR SPRINGS PRESBYTERIANCar maintenance provided once a quarter, beginning Oct. 8th 1-4 P.M.9132 Kingston PikeKnoxville, TN 37923Church Office: 865-693-9331Primary Contact Bill Jacks: 865-693-0502INDEPENDENT LIVINGSome car repair assistance is offered to Knox County Residents. One can apply up to once per year.1451 Dowell Springs Blvd.Knoxville, TN 37909Contact: 865-970-9800TENNESSEE COLLEGE OF APPLIED TECHNOLOGYProvides maintenance for vehicles under 10 years of age. Client is responsible for a $25.00 fee along with the price of parts. Labor is provided at no cost to the service user.Contact: 865-766-4379GRACE BAPTIST CHURCHProvides basic car care services (oil and filter changes, fluid inspections and refills, preventative maintenance inspections) free of charge to single parents, widows, senior citizens, and low income families the second Saturday of the month. April-November 9 A.M.-12 P.M., weathering permitting.7171 Oak Ridge HighwayKnoxville, TN 37931Contact: 865-951-0081
- The clinic serves everyone that walks in the door.
- The clinic provides "stop gap" and primary care services.
- Referrals are made to other health care providers and community resources.
- Free lunch is served prior to the clinic from 12:00-1:00 P.M.
- Free HIV screening on the 2nd Monday of the month.
- Clothing closet and food pantry are available one Monday a month (specific dates vary).