To log in to these ebook databases, use your child's username and password as determined below:
Lowercase “s” and student ID number. Example: s123456
K – 2nd – First and last names initals (capital) and last 4 digits of student ID number. Example – John Smith = JS3456
3rd & 5th – First and last names initials (capital) and last 4 digits of student ID and “mh” (lowercase). Example – John Smith = JS3456mh
4th – same as 3rd & 5th, except use kcs instead of mh at the end.
Degrees and Certifications:
KCS Library Media Mission and Beliefs
KCS Librarians/Media Specialists BeliefsWe believe the Library Media Specialist will:
- Promote a love of reading.
- Create a safe and inviting environment for all learners. Cultivate a spirit of inquiry.
- Collect a rich variety of resources to support the needs of each learner.
- Provide equitable information access to all learners.
- Teach learners:
- To access information efficiently for a variety of purposes.
- To evaluate and discern among information sources.
- To use information critically, effectively, and ethically.
- Collaborate with students and teachers to decide the best methods for creating and sharing information.
- Integrate services with the school’s mission and goals.
- Model lifelong learning by engaging in relevant and sustained professional development.