- Farragut Middle School (ms)
Rising 6th Grade Information - Visits and Parent Nights
Rising 6th Grade Orientation
Friday, August 4th, 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Busses will run, and no lunch is served.
Students will meet their Pod teachers in the gym.
This is a student-only event. Parents can walk their students to the door.
- FIS students zoned for FMS visit March 23 (see attached flyer)
- NSE students zoned for FMS and other students visit March 24 (see attached flyer)
- Rising 6th Grade Parent Night Meeting: Monday, April 3rd 6:00-7:00 PM, FMS Gym
- Student Related Arts Course Registration window - March 27 - April 7
- 2023-2024 Related Arts Course Descriptions
- Completing Student Course Requests Directions (.pdf)
- Completing Student Course Requests Directions - Spanish(.pdf)
- Completing Student Course Requests Directions (video)
- FMS Directions for Entering YOUR Course Requests
FMS Band Instrument Selection
- FMS Band Parent Information and Try Out Information
- FMS Orchestra Parent Information and Try Out Information Page 1 Page 2
Interest Link - TOURS FULL
Students will be recommended by his/her current teachers for academic classes. This process has multiple steps and uses multiple data points, teacher input, and other information to determine the most appropriate academic placement recommendation for your child. If you would like your child's recommendation(s) reviewed for a different placement, a Parent Request for Academic Release will need to be completed and submitted. These forms will not be reviewed until final teacher recommendations have been made and courses have been reviewed and entered in Aspen. You will be able to see these recommendations and changes during this process. Student recommendations should be in the final stages of review and entry during the month of May. If you would like to submit a Parent Request for Academic Release, you can download the form from the link above. Please submit Parent Request for Academic Release forms to the grade level counselor.
Brooke Partin, 6th Grade School Counselor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Marie Schult, Curriculum and 6th Grade Principal (email@example.com)