Return to Headlines

New Student Enrollment Information for 2023-2024

Families of upcoming students who need to enroll for the 23-24 school year need to pick up an enrollment packet from the white News Sentinel box outside the front doors. Bring the COMPLETED packet and accompanying documentation including proof of address, birth certificate, immunization record and proof of physical to the school on WEDNESDAYS from 9-noon during the summer or after July 12 the office will be open daily from 9-11 and 1- 2:30   You can also print the needed documents below.


***All forms must be turned in and completed before a student will be enrolled in Halls Elementary***

1.  New Student Enrollment (CI-276)    ENGLISH    ESPANOL

2.  Proof of Residency (AD-109)    ENGLISH    ESPANOL

3.  Student Medical Profile (CI-277)    ENGLISH    ESPANOL

4.  Notification of Student Support Services (PP-155)    ENGLISH  

5.  Tennessee Migrant Education Program-Occupational Survey (CI-282)    ENGLISH    ESPANOL

6.  Guardian Confirmation Form    ENGLISH

7.  Immunization Requirements    ENGLISH 

8.  Student Media Release (PA-100)    ENGLISH    SPANISH

9.  Home Language Survey    ENGLISH    SPANISH

10.  Personal Data Questionnaire (CI-135)    ENGLISH   

 In addtion to the above documents, you must bring originals (or email scanned not photographed documents of the originals) of the following:

  • Proof of Birth - Proof of birth may take many forms.  Examples include but are not limited to the following:
         - Birth Certificate - issued by an government
         - Passport issued by any nation (translated)
         - Immigration documentation
         - Decree of adoption or other records issued by a court
      The form that proof of birth takes is an area of parental discretion, and schools will accept appropriate documentation as offered. No one form of documentation is required or preferred over another.  
  • Proof of up-to-date immunizations and of a health/physical examination, recorded on a Tennessee Child Health Record completed by a medical provider or a County Health Department. The form to be completed may be obtained from a medical provider or from the Health Department. The health/physical examination must have been completed within the past year. No student will be enrolled or allowed to attend school without a completed Tennessee School Immunization Certificate. 
  • Current Proof of Residence - Knox County Schools requires one of the following:  a) Utility Bill, b) Lease Agreement, c) in cases where the utilities and/or lease agreement is in the name of a person other than the parent/guardian, the person listed must provide the utility bill and/or lease agreement and also provide a notarized letter stating that the parent/guardian and children are living at that address. 
  •  Proof of Guardianship-  If the guardian enrolling the child is not the parent listed on the proof of birth, official court documentation granting educational and custodial rights to the guardian.