- Halls Elementary School (es)
Kindergarten Round-up for 2021-2022
Families of upcoming kindergarten students, please stop by the school PRIOR TO APRIL 13 to pick up an enrollment packet from the white News Sentinel box outside the front doors. Bring the COMPLETED packet and accompaning documentation including proof of address, birth certificate, immunization record and proof of physical to the school on TUESDAY, April 13 from 3:30 - 6:00 for a drive up registration event. You can also print the needed documents below.
***All forms must be turned in and completed before a student will be enrolled in Halls Elementary***
4. Notification of Student Support Services (PP-155) ENGLISH
6. Guardian Confirmation Form ENGLISH
7. Immunization Requirements ENGLISH
10. Personal Data Questionnaire (CI-135) ENGLISH
In addtion to the above documents, you must bring originals (or email scanned not photographed documents of the originals) of the following:
- Proof of Birth - Proof of birth may take many forms. Examples include but are not limited to the following:
- Proof of up-to-date immunizations and of a health/physical examination, recorded on a Tennessee Child Health Record completed by a medical provider or a County Health Department. The form to be completed may be obtained from a medical provider or from the Health Department. The health/physical examination must have been completed within the past year. No student will be enrolled or allowed to attend school without a completed Tennessee School Immunization Certificate.
- Current Proof of Residence - Knox County Schools requires one of the following: a) Utility Bill, b) Lease Agreement, c) in cases where the utilities and/or lease agreement is in the name of a person other than the parent/guardian, the person listed must provide the utility bill and/or lease agreement and also provide a notarized letter stating that the parent/guardian and children are living at that address.
- Proof of Guardianship- If the guardian enrolling the child is not the parent listed on the proof of birth, official court documentation granting educational and custodial rights to the guardian.