- All children can learn when the appropriate environment and instructional levels are provided.
- Decision making should positively impact the school and should be a joint effort of teachers, administrators, and community, so that students may succeed.
- Faculty, students, parents, and the community should have knowledge of our school policies; they should be consistent and clearly communicated.
- Assessment should be continuous and varied in format.
- Students are unique individuals, who should be presented with a variety of instructional strategies and activities that will support their learning.