We ask the parents/guardians follow the following procedures for dismissal to insure the safety of our students:
Thank you for supporting our dismissal procedures and helping keep our students safe!
- If you must change the way your child goes home, please do this in writing. We cannot take changes via phone or email.
- A student is considered a "Walker" if they want from their home to school and vice versa.
- Students who are car riders must be picked up through the car rider line. We will not be dismissing students to parents who walk up to the building. This causes confusion at dismissal.
- Early dismissals should occur before 2:20 on Monday through Thursday.
- Early Dismissals on Fridays should occur before 2:00 so that we do not disrupt our "Celebration of Learning."