Excellence for Every Child
SUMMER REGISTRATION FOR NEW STUDENTS:
For New students wanting to register over the Summer someone will be in the Counseling office on the following Wednesday mornings from 9:00 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.:
May 25 June 1
June 15 June 22
June 29 July13
July 20 July 27
We will return to school the week of August 1 and will be available 8:30 -11:15 and from 1:00 - 3:00.
To Register you must have the following:
1. Proof of Residence in the Carter High School zone **
2. Immunization records
3. Proof of physical examination
4. Social Security card
5. Birth Certificate
6. Withdrawal from former school (or last report card if finished school year) **
7. Transcript (if 10th, 11th or 12th grade) **
8. Custody papers **
9. Parent present at registration to complete enrollment papers **
** = Only these items are needed if you are coming from another Knox Co. school
Seniors, be sure to check the Scholarship Book weekly! We are receiving local scholarships daily. There is also a scholarship board in the counseling office that has information for you!
Report potential violence, drugs, bullying or other sensitive issues to security and law enforcement.
Text to: 274637 (spells CRIMES)
Type in keyword: knoxschools
Type a space
Type your tip
Download the free mobile app by searching "TipSubmit Mobile"