Excellence for Every Child
On Wednesday morning, after homeroom, we will call for all 8th graders who have money to purchase a book. If there are more students than books, we will have to hold a 'lottery'. If there are any books left after 8th grade, we will call for 7th graders, then 6th graders, for as long as the books last.
Students may ONLY purchase a book for themselves, and only ONE book per student.
Again, yearbooks are $55.00 each, CASH or MONEY ORDERS ONLY.
If you were unable to attend one of our four EXPLORE parent meetings to pick up your student's EXPLORE results, you will be receiving them the week of November 23rd from your student's homeroom teacher.
HIGH SCHOOL MAGNET INFORMATION:
1) For more on West High School's International Baccalaureate Program click here: West HS IB Program Tours take place on selected Friday afternoons at 2:00 P.M. (See schedule here) Parents and students interested in learning about the International Baccalaureate Progam and the magnet transfer process are invited to attend. To reserve a space please email the IB Coordinator at email@example.com.
2) The L&N STEM Academy will be hosting two Magnet Showcases on the dates. LN Powerpoint
-Fall STEMposium/Magnet Showcase: December 8, 2015 from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
-Winter STEMinar/Magnet Showcase: February 8, 2016 from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
3) Fulton High School's Communication Magnet School will be hosting an Open House originally scheduled for January 21st has been RESCHEDULED for January 28th at 6:00 P.M. Also, the FulCom Sneek Peek is January 30th, 2016 from 9:00-2:00. Click here for more information about Fulton's Communication Program: FulCom
4) The Career Magnet Academy has open door tours every Thursday beginning at 3:15 P.M. Also, they will host an Open House on November 5th, January 14th, and February 4th. Career Magnet Academy Prezi Link
5) The Austin-East Magnet School of the Arts will host an Open House on November 7th, April 28th, and April 29th at 6:00 P.M. Austin-East Magnet School of the Arts Prezi Link
Report potential violence, drugs, bullying or other sensitive issues to security and law enforcement.
Text to: 274637 (spells CRIMES)
Type in keyword: knoxschools
Type a space
Type your tip
Download the free mobile app by searching "TipSubmit Mobile"