Updated Tryout Info 2022
UPDATED TRYOUT INFORMATION
Register for tryouts by completing the following Google Doc. https://forms.gle/eQSqoF2VmnujuBJ96
You will receive an invitation to the Parent Meeting, as well as a tryout packet via email from FarragutCheerleading@gmail.com 24 hours prior to the parent meeting.
MANDATORY PARENT MEETING: March 10th- 7:30 via Zoom. A guardian and prospective athlete MUST attend this meeting. Please check your email for the Zoom link 24 hours prior to the parent meeting.
CLINICS: Mandatory clinics will be March 28th and 29th, from 3:45-5:30 in the Farragut High School gym.
MOCK TRYOUT/OPEN GYM: Wednesday, March 30th from 3:45-5:30. This will be one last chance to work through materials, get one-on-one pointers, and have a chance to work on additional skills for tryouts.
TRYOUTS: Thursday, March 31st 4:00-??? (FHS Gym) Tryout includes a chant, cheer, dance, jumps, and tumbling. You MUST wear a white tank top, white sports bra, and navy shorts. Makeup and hair needs to be “game ready” with a white bow. Tennis shoes are required (white cheer shoes are encouraged.)
Please review and complete documentation in your tryout packet. This information will be sent upon completion of the tryout interest link, as well as be posted on the website.
- Complete the following forms and return to the FHS front office, in an envelope with FHS Cheer on the outside.:
- TSSAA Physical- This can be a physical from any point after April 15th, 2021. ALL PAGES
- Medical Release Form- Please note: This form must be signed by a notary.
- Insurance Coverage Statement- You will also need to make a copy of the front and back of your insurance card.
- Media Release
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- Knox County Parent Agreement for Cheerleading Tryouts
- Current Grades with attendance/GPA for 2022-2023 school year
- Social Media/Bylaws Agreement Form- Complete the following Google Doc. https://forms.gle/eCKxhUfdhuNJWMUY9
- Online payment for $25- Link will come in an email after the parent meeting. (This goes toward fees for judges and clinic instructor, as well as supplies needed for tryouts.)
Athletes will NOT be allowed to participate in clinics or tryouts without all completed forms on hand. THIS MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO March 28th. If you need anything or have questions, please email Coach Pendleton at email@example.com.