Academic Release Form

The Academic Release Form must be filled out if you are wanting to override a teacher's recommendation of an academic course. This is only necessary if the students wants to move to a higher level course (i.e. CP English 1 to Honors English 1). 

Academic_Override_Form_24-25.pdf, 81.18 KB; (Last Modified on February 8, 2024)