A Message for Our 6th Grade Families:
A Message for our 6th Grade Families:
Here are a couple of other notes just for 6th-grade parents:
- On normal school days, our doors open at 7:30 AM, which is later than what you may be accustomed to in elementary school. Please note that we cannot guarantee adult supervision until 7:30 AM since we don't begin school until 8:30 AM.
- You are welcome to walk students into the building the first regular day of school, but please refrain from going with students past the front office. We promise to take good care of them for you!
- Schedules will be released in Aspen, but these are not yet final and subject to change! We get many requests each year as soon as schedules go out, but please be patient until we finalize them.
- Mark your calendars for Open House, which will be Tuesday, August 13th, 5:30-7:30. We will have food trucks here beginning at 4:30 if you would like to grab some food, and we will also have representatives from various programs with information.
- School supply lists are posted on our website. Individual teachers may require a few additional supplies, but these will be communicated in the first week of school if needed.
- I help with 6th-grade students as much as I can, but our new 6th-grade Dean will be Sara Dillon. She will be your first line of contact for 6th-grade needs. Her email is firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call the school at 539-7732.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing your students here very soon!
Brent Glenn, Principal