New Student Registration
If you will be enrolling a new student, please stop by the school office to complete necessary enrollment forms  
Items needed for enrollment: 
  • Proof of residence (KUB bill, lease, or deed)
  • Birth certificate
  • Medical records documenting immunizations and physical examination
Enrollment forms are available in our school office or online at the Knox County Schools website.
For more Kindergarten enrollment information, click Here