Announcements from our Nurse
- If your student needs an inhaler at school, you will need to have your medical provider complete the Asthma Order Form.
- If your student needs an epi-pen at school, you will need to have your medical provider complete the Allergy Form.
- All other prescription and over-the-counter medication will require a Medication Order Form to be completed by your healthcare provider and signed by a parent/guardian. Please see the order form below (along with the complete Knox County Board Policy).
- Can my student bring medication to school with them?
- No. Per Knox Co. Policy, all medications must be brought in by a parent/guardian.
- Can my student carry their inhaler or epi-pen to school?
- Yes, if a medical provider has indicated on the order form that the student can self-carry and the parent agrees.
- Can my student carry cough drops to school?