What is the PSAT/NMSQT?
The Preliminary SAT/National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test (PSAT/NMSQT) is a standardized test administered by the College Board and cosponsored by the National Merit Scholarship Corporation.
- Registration Deadline is September 13, 2020.
- Go to this Website to Register https://aptsusa.com/bearden/psat/
- Regular Exam $20
- Fee-Reduced Exam:$0
- Qualified for free or reduced lunch program
- Please email email@example.com for your code. Include Student Name and ID#.
- Non KCS Students $30.
- A limited number of exams are available so order now.
Who should take the PSAT/NMSQT?
- 9th -11th are eligible.
- 10th- Dual Enrollment Qualifying & Practice
- 11th- National Merit Qualifying Test & Dual Enrollment
When is the exam?
Thursday, Oct 29, 2020 at BHS
Deadline to Register is Sept. 13, 2020
*BHS will not be able to properly social distance for the exam. Students will be required to wear masks at all times while in the building.
Go to this Website to Register https://aptsusa.com/bearden/psat/