Knox County Schools has enabled the ability to create Parent Portal accounts electronically. Parents that do not have a Parent Portal account should have received an email with a security code for access to this service. Parent accounts for newly enrolled students will have a Parent Portal security code emailed within one week of registration.
Once you have received your security code, you should be able to follow the simple instructions attached to the email to create your Parent Portal account.
After your account is created:
- Visit knoxschools.org, and click on “Popular Links” at the top of the page
- Click on “Parent Portal”
- Log in using your username and the password that you created.
Helpful hints if you have forgotten or misplaced you Parent/Family Portal login:
If you have forgotten your PASSWORD, you may click on the Link for RESET PASSWORD.
- You will need your LOGIN ID and the email address that you have given the school in your contact information.
- Both the LOGIN ID and PASSWORD field are case sensitive. Most email addresses were originally enter in UPPERCASE.
Once you have logged in successfully, click on the PAGES top tab and look for the “PUBLISHED REPORTS” section. There will be a .pdf report with a schedule for each student in your family.
If parents have questions or need further explanation, please contact the Knox County Schools’ Help Desk at 594-1830. To join multiple students to a parent account, please email this request to the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org. Email should include:
If you cannot find
your LOGIN ID that was issued to you by the school (in previous years), you may do one of the following.
- Email email@example.com. Please be patient and do not email more than once. Emails are being answered in the order received and sending the same request multiple times is only making the wait time longer.
- You may also contact your child’s school to obtain your LOGIN ID.
- You will need to provide the following to verify your identity when calling the school:
- Student Name
- Student Date of Birth
- Parent email address
- Parent name
- Names and birthdates of students to be joined together
Many thanks to our families for their patience during this transition aimed at enhancing and improving the online experience for parents, students, teachers and our school community.