· A scheduling error has occurred. (You need Spanish II but were assigned to French II)
· A course change is needed to meet graduation requirements.
· A course was passed last spring, which you assumed you would fail.
· A scheduled course was completed in summer school or credit recovery and is no longer needed.
· A prerequisite course was failed.
· Your schedule is incomplete.
· Academic and elective classes are not balanced.
Schedule changes will only be made for these reasons.
Email your counselor with your concern.
Counselor email addresses can be found here.