- A.L. Lotts Elementary (es)
Rising Kindergarten Enrollment Packet Distribution
Thursday, May 7, 2020, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Packets will be distributed at A. L. Lotts on Thursday, May 7th from 10:00 a.m. until noon. Parents will remain in cars and receive packets from staff. Please be prepared to provide parent name, incoming kindergarten student name, and phone number to the staff member at your cone. They will then assign you a packet number for distribution. We will have both the car rider entrance and bus entrance open to parents. We will not be accepting completed packets or returning student materials on this day.
Completed Kindergarten Enrollment Packet Return
Thursday, May 14, 2020, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Completed packets should be returned to school on Thursday, May 14th following the schedule below.
- Only parents should return packets – future Lotts Leopards or other children are not recommended to come at this time.
- For the safety of our teachers, staff, and families, face masks are recommended, and all social distancing guidelines will be practiced.
- Parents will drive through the car/bus entrance. If your packet is completed, we will take your packet and you may leave. If you have an incomplete packet or need assistance, you will be asked to park and a volunteer will come to your car to provide further guidance.
- We will have access to a copier. It would be helpful if you can have copies of proof of residence and proof of birth to leave with us to assist with the process. You will need to complete all documents. If you are unsure, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Return Schedule (May 14th)
- 10:00 - 11:00 - Student's Last Name begins with A - H
- 11:00 - 12:00 - Student's Last Name begins with I - P
- 12:00 - 1:00 - Student's Last Name begins with Q - Z
If you would like to download student enrollment forms to complete and return to our office, please click on each of the links below. After you have completed the enrollment forms, please call the main office (865-539-8611) and we will schedule a drop-off appointment. You may also drop them off on Thursday, May 14th according to the schedule above. Please bring the documentation needed for enrollment (as listed above), when you come to return the forms, as well. Appointments will be scheduled between 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m., as available.
If you need information from the Knox County Health Department, such as immunization records, birth certificates, etc., please visit their website by clicking here, as there have been changes in their operations due to the COVID-19 pandemic.