Return to Headlines

Need a Transcript


  1. Go to
  2. Select the blue “start” button.
  3. In the institution name box, type Carter High School, then select “search”.
  4. Click on the selection button to select Carter High School then choose “next”.
  5. Enter the student information and enter your Knox County student number only.
  6. Please note to mark if you are currently enrolled or enrolled in a previous school year.

Early graduates – After December, you still will select currently enrolled in academic year.

  1. Use the cursor to sign your name electronically and accept signature. Check the box to certify information then select “next”.
  2. Search and “select” available institutions to receive your transcript. You may request more than one school. After choosing your institutions select “next”
  3. Review your order and make sure all information is correct and you have selected the correct institutions.
  4. Please complete all contact information. It is required before moving on to the next page.  Once you review and everything is correct, select “submit order”.


* If you graduated prior to 2005 please contact Knox County Records Management at (865) 215-5656 to request your transcripts.