- Carter High School (hs)
1. Students planning on attending UT Memphis, Martin, Chattanooga or Knoxville UT Promise deadline is Dec.15 visit email@example.com for qualifying information.
2, FAFSA Help night at Carter High School
When: Thursday, December 10th from 4:00-6:00
Where: CHS Library & Cafeteria
Details: Space is limited & bring your own device. Attachment includes documents needed to successfully file 2021-2022 FAFSA.
*Please use form to register. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSerf7PMIdt9muVZsOs4w6OyuOE3Jihail-8296WGoZNjY6sWg/viewform?usp=sf_link
FAFSA Deadline February 1, 2021
3. Transcript: To send your transcript to visit link or CHS website. https://www.knoxschools.org/site/default.aspx?PageType=3&DomainID=74&ModuleInstanceID=5103&ViewID=6446EE88-D30C-497E-9316-3F8874B3E108&RenderLoc=0&FlexDataID=94338&PageID=141
4. Cap/gown, tassel & other optional senior supplies. Please visit https://balfourcampusproducts.com/product/required-basic-package/ to order or stop by CHS main office to pick up ordering packet. If you have any specific concerns or questions, please reach out to your counselor.
5.ACT voucher. Seniors are eligible for a free ACT voucher if did not use one over the summer. This applies to February testing date, but deadline to register is November 20, 2020. Must stop by counseling office to pick up voucher to register.
6. East Tennessee Foundation Scholarships available. http://www.easttennesseefoundation.org/scholarships-grants/scholarships
7. Visit Carter High School Counseling webpage for new scholarships & other helpful information. https://www.knoxschools.org/domain/9616
Senior Prom 2021
Saturday, April 10th, 2020
Holston Hills Country Club
Tickets: $15 each
Ticket Sales: March 1st-March 26th
Purchase tickets online only using the CHS Student Fee Payment system or by clicking here.
Please complete the survey on the 12th Grade Canvas Support Course if you haven’t already. This is how your name is added to the purchasing system.
If you are planning on attending with another Carter High student, you will be able to purchase up to two tickets. You must email the name of your guest to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after purchase.
If you are planning on attending with a guest (non-Carter student), complete and return the guest form by March 5th. The guest form can be found on the 12th Grade Canvas Support Course or in the main office. Be sure to read the guidelines carefully. Once the form is approved (allow a couple of days), you will be able to purchase two tickets.
All seniors, be sure to check with the main office if you have outstanding fines or missing textbooks. These items must be taken care of before purchasing tickets or attending Prom.
All students will be required to submit a signed COVID-19 Waiver. This form will be distributed late March. Students will not be able to attend unless the form is signed and returned.
Please let us know if you can help in any way!