As we approach the beginning of a new school year, please remember to submit a free and reduced meal application if you feel your child may qualify for this benefit anytime after July 1, 2021. Applications do not automatically roll over from school year to school year. New applications must be submitted for each new school year you feel your child may qualify for free or reduced meals in Knox County Schools.
There are three ways to submit applications for the 2021-2022 school year:
- To submit an application online, go to www.lunchapplication.com and fill out all of the requested information. You will need your child’s student ID number. If you do not know the ID number, please call your child’s school cafeteria to obtain this information.
- Download and print an application from Knox County Schools website at www.knoxschools.org.
- Click on “Departments”
- Go to Food and Nutrition Services
- Go to Free/Reduced Services on the left-hand side of the page
- Print application, fill out hard copy and give to the cafeteria manager at your child’s school for processing
- Parents or students can pick up a paper copy of the application in the cafeteria or school office. Applications must be completed and returned to the cafeteria manager at the child’s school for processing.
If you have any questions regarding free and reduced applications, please contact Mona Underwood at 865-594-9563 or by email at email@example.com.
Mona Underwood – Food and Nutrition Services