- Farragut Intermediate School (es)
Coupon Book Time!
COUPON BOOK TIME IN TENNESSEE!
Help us hit our coupon book goal of 5,000 books sold!
Thursday, September 9th, officially starts our Knox County Schools Coupon campaign for this year! Our theme this year is “The Greatest Show on Earth”. We need your support!
Our goals are to continue to purchase supporting materials for instruction, including apps and online programs such as Nearpod, BrainPop, Discovery Ed, and Generation Genius, and to help keep our facilities updated. This includes replacing old furniture as needed and updating playground equipment. We are also trying to replace outdated devices and equipment for staff and students to support learning. The coupon book campaign is our main source for funding this effort! We are doing MANY extra things at our school for our boys and girls due to your financial support. We need your help on these important projects!!
Coupon Books will be on sale from September 9 through September 29.
Steps to take:
1. Look over this information packet.
2. Take orders from your family and friends for the coupon books.
3. Collect the $10.00 donations for each coupon book. Please have all checks made payable to Farragut Intermediate and place them in the attached envelope. Now you can pay for the coupon books online just like you did for school fees. Click Here to Pay Online
4. Send the orders and checks or money to school with your child. We will make every effort to fill your order the same day or the next morning after the money is received.
5. Please DO NOT let your child sell books door to door without an adult present.
For every book sold, 80% or $8.00 will stay right here in our school! The Knox County Schools Coupon Book has too many great deals to list. Using just a few of the coupons at just some of the generous vendors will more than pay for the book! Costing only $10, the book has literally thousands of dollars of savings! Beware of imposters! Only the ORIGINAL KNOX COUNTY SCHOOLS COUPON BOOK supports our school!
Farragut Intermediate Prizes Class Prizes
When your child’s class has sold a class total of:
50 Books – The class will receive Blow Pops and a Hat Day.
If your class meets your class goal of an average of 5 coupons books sold per student – The teacher will get $150 to spend for your classroom.
PLUS – For every 5 books a student sells, they will get one spin on the virtual prize wheel. You could win a gift card or a cool prize!
The top 3 sellers in each grade level will get to participate in the FIS “Money Grab” and will receive Chickfil-a lunch with the FIS principal and assistant principals.
Top Selling Classroom
The top-selling classroom in the whole school (most books sold) will win a $1500 voucher for purchasing classroom materials.
If we meet our school’s goal of selling 5,000 total coupon books, our school will have a special concert later in October.
All money is due by 3:00 on Sept. 29 to be eligible for prizes. Take orders and collect money for your Coupon Books today. Special drawings and prizes will be awarded throughout the campaign.
Let’s go Farragut Intermediate Admirals!!