- Hardin Valley Middle School (ms)
TN Ready testing info
- The testing dates for HVMS IN-PERSON students are: April 21, 27, 28, 29, May 5 & 6
- It is imperative that your child is on time for school each day on these days; students must be ready to start testing at 8:30am. If your child is late for school, they will have to make up their test during the afternoon.
- VIRTUAL students will be divided into two testing groups.
- GROUP A will include virtual students with last names A-K AND those who have testing accommodations per their IEP or 504 plan. Students in GROUP A will test on April 21, 27, 28, 29, May 5 & 6
- GROUP B will include virtual students with last names L-Z (with the exception of students who have testing accommodations per their IEP or 504 plan). Students in GROUP B will test on April 22, 30, May 3, 4, 7, & 10.
- The Algebra I EOC exam will be administered on May 11 & 12 to both in-person and virtual students.
- More information will be shared with families of virtual students regarding testing times, arrival/dismissal procedures, etc.
- As a reminder per the KCS Reopening Plan: students who opt for virtual learning will be required to take all state and district level end-of-course exams. Virtual students will report to the base school at a designated time to sit for the exams.
The testing dates listed above are subject to change, so please be aware that the testing window is April 21-May 14th. Any of those dates may be utilized for testing, so please plan accordingly.
During testing, all students will be required to keep all electronic devices, including but not limited to cell phones, smartwatches, tablets, etc. out of the testing area. If a student is found with an electronic device of any kind during the administration of a test, there will be a disciplinary consequence and scoring could be impacted. As a reminder, HVMS is not responsible for lost or stolen electronic devices.