West High Counselors to visit 8th Graders


Counselors from West High will be here to meet with students ZONED for West High school in the Fall.   Students will have to complete a class selection form with the school they are zoned for.   Once you receive written notification that your transfer was approved, you can contact the school at that time to arrange an appointment to register for your transfer school.   Notices are typically sent in April.