2019-2020 BMS Yearbook Information
For those current 7th and 8th grade families who were not able to pick up your yearbook, we will do one more distribution on July 14th, from 4pm-6pm, on the Francis Rd side of the building. Please see details below that were listed for the July 8th distribution.
July 8th, from 11:00am - 2:00pm, is yearbook distribution day!
1. Please come to the Front of the school (this is a change) off of Francis Rd.
2. Pull up to the tables under the awning and stay in your vehicle.
3. If you have a personalization on your book (like an engraved name on the front), pull forward to the alphabetized tables.
4. If you have already ordered a book and do not have a personalization, those will be located at the first two tables.
5. If you have not ordered a book and would like one of the extras, those are $55 exact cash or check made out to Bearden Middle School only. Those can be found at the new orders table.
6. For those who have already ordered, you will be asked to initial that you have picked up your book.
7. If you have any issues with your order, have staff to check the order sheet first and if they can’t resolve the issue, email firstname.lastname@example.org