Tennessee Promise offers two years of tuition-free community or technical college to recent graduates of Tennessee high schools.
Three Simple Steps to get the
Tennessee Promise Scholarship
1. ApplyBy November 1, 2016:
1st -- Create a TSAC Student Portal account2nd -- Log into your TSAC Student portal account to complete your TN Promise applicationWhat students will need in hand:1. Their Social Security Number2. Their date of birth3. Student email address
- Apply for Tennessee promise at www.TNPromise.gov
- It's a 2 step process:
2. CompleteIn Fall/Spring/Summer of 12th grade:
- 2017-18 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.ed.gov by January 17, 2017
- Two mandatory partnering organization meetings
- Application to community or technical college
- Eight hours of community service completed and reported by July 1, 2017
- If selected for FAFSA verification, provide documentation to your institution by August 1, 2017
3. EnrollBy Fall after 12th grade:
- Enroll in a community or technical college
NEW this year -- FAFSA opens October 1Get Ready to File!Click the TN-FAFSA FRENZY logo below to learn what you need to complete the 2017-18 FAFSA.A step-by-step guide to FAFSA filing can be found by CLICKING HERE.