Hello, rising Freshmen! My name is Mr. Michel, and I will be your School Counselor for the next four years! This will be my 3rd year at Farragut High School, and I am looking forward to getting to know you (and your families) as the Class of 2023!***There are a few upcoming dates pertaining to Rising 9th grade Registration that you will want to be aware of:March 7th: Anchor Fest--5:30-8:00 p.m.
March 12th: Follow-Up Q&A Session for Rising Freshmen--5:00-7:00 p.m.
- 5:30-6:15 p.m.- Rising 9th Grade Parent Information (Auditorium)
- 5:30-8:00 p.m.- Curriculum Fair with displays (FHS Gym)
March 14th: Tech Support Night--5:00-7:00 p.m. (FHS Library)
- 5:00-6:00 p.m.- A thru M by last name (FHS Library)
- 6:00-7:00 p.m.- N thru Z by last name (FHS Library)
March 26th: 8th graders visit Farragut High School 8:30-11:40 a.m.
- Staff trained on the use of the online registration portal will be available to help parents and students with online registration
Summer Reading for Rising FreshmenAll rising 9th graders are required to complete the 2019 FHS summer reading assignment. More information, including a family letter and a flyer, will be coming soon!
The documents below have information about the courses and programs that are available to 9th grade students at FHS.
Academic Release Form
If you disagree with the academic placement, you must complete an Academic Release Form, which can be returned to your middle school counselor.