Excellence for Every Child
We will prepare students with the skills and knowledge necessary to be successful citizens in a global society.
1. We believe in a comprehensive curriculum where all students can learn and learning is the chief priority of the school.
2. We believe our high expectations drive the unlimited potential of our students to achieve higher outcomes.
3. We believe a quality education involves students, parents, faculty, and community members.
4. We believe the school must promote and foster a respectful culture.
5. We believe student learning is enhanced through attendance and a safe environment
6. We believe continuous improvement allows students to realize their highest potential and become lifelong learners.
7. We believe in integrating modern technology to prepare students for a globally-connected world.
The Gibbs High School community envisions a school that provides the best educational experience for its students, increases test scores, improves graduation rate, and enhances post-secondary educational opportunities.