WELCOME TO FARRAGUT HIGH SCHOOL!!!
The first New Student Registration for Fall 2019 will be held on Wednesday, May 29th at 9:00 a.m. in the library.
Families will need to bring all required forms for registration; those forms can either be downloaded from the FHS website or picked up in the Counseling Office. After completing the registration process, students will be able to meet with the Counselor to discuss scheduling and course options.
New Student Enrollment Instructions:
1. Print all Enrollment Forms or pick up a packet at FHS.
2. Review the FHS Enrollment Checklist to make sure all documents are completed before returning paperwork to FHS.
3. Please bring an unofficial copy of your student's transcript when enrolling!!
4. If coming from out of state, Immunizations must be converted to the State of Tennessee Immunizations form. See information in the enrollment packet.
5. Contact the FHS Counseling Office to schedule an appointment to enroll during the school year.
Counseling Office Phone: (865) 671-7111
Counseling Office Fax: (865) 671-6798