Welcome to the Mount Olive Library!
To earn the big AR incentives, the points cut off is Friday, April 27th. Students must have the correct number of points AND have at least an 80% average on the quizzes.
Ice cream party 35 points
Pizza party 55 points
T-shirt 80 points
Ice cream party 50 points
Pizza party 75 points
T-shirt 100 points
1st grade 50 points
2nd grade 75 points
3rd grade 100 points
4th grade 125 points
5th grade 150 points
@MOESLibraryMt. Olive Elem Library
*K-1 students can check out 1 book. Students in grades 2-5 may check out 2 books. Books are due one week after the check out date.
KCS Library Media Mission and Beliefs
KCS Librarians/Media Specialists BeliefsWe believe the Library Media Specialist will:
- Promote a love of reading.
- Create a safe and inviting environment for all learners. Cultivate a spirit of inquiry.
- Collect a rich variety of resources to support the needs of each learner.
- Provide equitable information access to all learners.
- Teach learners:
- To access information efficiently for a variety of purposes.
- To evaluate and discern among information sources.
- To use information critically, effectively, and ethically.
- Collaborate with students and teachers to decide the best methods for creating and sharing information.
- Integrate services with the school’s mission and goals.
- Model lifelong learning by engaging in relevant and sustained professional development.