Welcome to the Mount Olive Library!
READ for the GOLD! Literacy Night
Thursday, February 22nd
In honor of the Winter Olympics, we will be having Olympic literacy games! Come play some games, earn some Olympic rings and take home a new book!
Stay tuned for more details!
@MOESLibraryMt. Olive Elem Library
*K-1 students can check out 1 book. Students in grades 2-5 may check out 2 books. Books are due one week after the check out date.
KCS Library Media Mission and Beliefs
KCS Librarians/Media Specialists BeliefsWe believe the Library Media Specialist will:
- Promote a love of reading.
- Create a safe and inviting environment for all learners. Cultivate a spirit of inquiry.
- Collect a rich variety of resources to support the needs of each learner.
- Provide equitable information access to all learners.
- Teach learners:
- To access information efficiently for a variety of purposes.
- To evaluate and discern among information sources.
- To use information critically, effectively, and ethically.
- Collaborate with students and teachers to decide the best methods for creating and sharing information.
- Integrate services with the school’s mission and goals.
- Model lifelong learning by engaging in relevant and sustained professional development.