Welcome to the Mount Olive Library!
Welcome back to school!
I can't wait to hear what you've been reading over the summer!
@MOESLibraryMt. Olive Elem Library
*K-1 students can check out 1 book. Students in grades 2-5 may check out 2 books. Books are due one week after the check out date.
KCS Library Media Mission and Beliefs
KCS Librarians/Media Specialists BeliefsWe believe the Library Media Specialist will:
- Promote a love of reading.
- Create a safe and inviting environment for all learners. Cultivate a spirit of inquiry.
- Collect a rich variety of resources to support the needs of each learner.
- Provide equitable information access to all learners.
- Teach learners:
- To access information efficiently for a variety of purposes.
- To evaluate and discern among information sources.
- To use information critically, effectively, and ethically.
- Collaborate with students and teachers to decide the best methods for creating and sharing information.
- Integrate services with the school’s mission and goals.
- Model lifelong learning by engaging in relevant and sustained professional development.