The mission of Hardin Valley Academy is to provide a rigorous learning environment housed within small learning communities which foster social responsibility and academic excellence for ALL students.
- Relationships are the foundation of all we do.
- Everything possible must be done to ready students for life after high school.
- Interdisciplinary instruction is the best practice to ensure student learning.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills are vital to student success.
- Practical application of technology must be infused across the curriculum.
- Athletics and extracurricular activities develop leadership and life skills.
- Exposure to literature and fine arts deepens students’ aesthetic appreciation and prompts creativity.
- Use of data drives instruction and assessment.
- Learning transcends the four walls of the classroom.