Adrian Burnett is a safe place where we learn every day how to succeed and be the best we can be!
Adrian Burnett Elementary School is an exemplary learning center where stakeholders collaborate regularly using research-based data and resources to provide instruction and opportunities to ensure students succeed.
- Learning is a lifelong process.
- All students can learn at high levels.
- The school should provide an environment that is nurturing, positive, safe, and student-centered.
- The success of the student's education is dependent on the child, his/her family, community, and the school staff collaboratively working together.
- Students learn best when research-based teaching strategies and assessments are differentiated, challenging, and rigorous.
- There is an undeniable link between academic progress and attendance.