Tentative Schedule Release Dates for 2017-18 School Year
- Mid July 2017 (Goal: July 14, 2017) - 2017-18 Schedules Released
- Published in pdf format to the Family Portal (ASPEN) *
- Schedules will be published and you will be notified via email with instructions and information regarding schedules.
*If a student is unable to access his/her schedule online due to internet issues, BHS will provide an opportunity for him/her to pick up a paper copy. Dates and times to be announced.
- July 14-July 24, 2017- Online Schedule Request Change Window
- Online Schedule Request Form will be found on the School Counseling Website.
- July 24, 2017 will be a firm deadline for Schedule Change Requests.
- When Schedules are published, a link to the online request form will accompany the instructions.
- July 28- July 30, 2017- Tennessee Tax Free Weekend
- Over the summer a Generic Supply List per academic department can be found on the BHS Website
- Friday, August 4, 2017- Dawg Day
- Fees for Classes will be collected on this day.
- Our Goal is to have classes secured for the 2017-18 school year by Dawg Day.
- Monday, August 7, 2017- First Day of Classes (1/2)
- All schedule changes will occur prior to the first day of classes. Only students who need a class for graduation or have a hole in his/her schedule will be allowed a schedule change.
- If a student would like a schedule change, he/she must submit his/her request during the schedule change window (July 14, 24, 2017). This includes Dual Enrollment students.
Please pay close attention to the following resources as the time approaches for more specific information.
- BHS Website
- BHS School Counseling Website>Current Student
- Phone Messenger from Dr. Bartlett
- Twitter @beardenguidance