2019 HMS Volleyball Team:23456791112141819
Halls Middle School Volleyball 2018
Coach: Mrs. Lee
Contact with questions: Mrs. Kimbro (email@example.com)
- Any girl in 5th, 6th, or 7th grade during the 2017-2018 school year is eligible to try out for the Halls Middle School Volleyball team.
- The middle school gym will be open July 9-13 and July 16-17 (12:00-4:00PM) to work on skills. Attendance is not mandatory.
- Tryouts will be held July 18 (2:00-4:00PM), 19 (2:00-4:00PM), and 20 (2:00-4:00PM) in the HMS gym. Attendance is mandatory on July 18, and students must be able to attend July 19 & 20 if they make the cut.
- Make sure you have knee pads, a water bottle, and a positive attitude for tryouts.
- We will have practice the last week in July (23-27, 12:00-4:00PM) and every Monday and Wednesday, (4:00-6:00PM).
- The season goes August through September, followed by a county tournament in October. Games will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- The fee will be $125-150. This will include uniforms and entry fees into tournaments.
- The HMS Volleyball Tryout Form and the completed Medical Form are to be turned in to Mrs. Lee by July 18 (first day of tryouts).
Summer Training Opportunity
Interested in learning and developing your skills this summer? Looking to meet new friends who love volleyball as much as you do? The Emerald Youth Foundation offers Volleyball Boot Camp in June/July! This program is designed for middle school players of all ability levels, and is a great opportunity to get more time on the court before our regular season begins. This isn't mandatory, and Coach Lee will not be involved. It's just a great opportunity, so we wanted to let our prospective players know about it.
For more information on Volleyball Boot Camp, please visit the Emerald Youth Foundation's volleyball website.