How School Counselors Help:
- Classroom Guidance Lessons will be taught to all students in the school approximately once a month.
- Counseling Small Groups are formed on an as needed basis and topics are determined by the needs of the students.
- Individual Counseling sessions are also on an as needed basis. This is short-term solution-focused counseling based on a variety of student concerns.
- Consultation with parents and teachers is vital in understanding student need and advocating for student success.
- Community Resources are available if help is needed outside of the school.