“Dress for Success” Guidelines
- Polo shirts (long or short sleeve) can be any solid color.
- Skorts are permitted if the shorts are built into the skort and if they are knee length. Skorts should be denim (jeans), khaki, or navy blue.
- Pants that are denim (jeans), khaki, or navy blue.
- Shorts (must be knee length), that are denim (jeans), khaki, or navy blue.
- Pants and shorts should not sag below the waist.
- Every Friday is "Spring Hill Day". Your child may wear his/her Spring Hill shirt every Friday. His/her shorts, pants, or skort should meet the above guidelines.
- Spring Hill sweatshirts will be available to order.
- Shoes that meet our current dress code policy. Our policy states that footwear should be safe and appropriate for indoor and outdoor physical activity. Shoes should have a closed toe and provide heal support. Flip-flops, shower type slippers, and boots with heels are examples of inappropriate footwear.
- Coats and jackets must be kept in lockers. Coats and jackets exceeding fingertip length are not to be worn in the building. If students are cold, they may wear long sleeved polo shirts or their Spring Hill sweatshirt.
The school administration reserves the right to determine whether a student's attire is within acceptable limits of decency and modesty. In matters of opinion, the judgement of the principal/designee will prevail. The principal may allow exceptions for school-wide porgrams or special classrooma activities.