CHS 3D Print & Modeling Club meets every Thursday from 3:35 to 4:05
October and Novembers projects are as followed:
1. learning about changing filament
2. Starting 3d Modeling in tinkercad
3. Print projects for the school
- complete small engines for Mr. Kelly's Class
- wearable Arc Reactor for Mr. Fox's Class
You must Complete all training to use the schools printer.
Get trained and Certified on Centrals PRUSA MK3 printer and print your work! Students can sell coupon books to go towards print filiment rebustments. Student can schedule to print there work as needed trough out the year.
Lead teacher Mr. Fox