STEPS FOR TENNESSEE PROMISE AND TENNESSEE ACHIEVES
- Apply for Tennessee Promise at TNPromise.gov by November 1. You will need your social security number. Your application is only complete once you receive a confirmation email.
- Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at fafsa.gov after October 1 and by February 1 of your senior year.
- Attend Mandatory TnAchieves Meeting(s).
- Apply to community or technical college.
- Complete eight hours of community service after November 1 and report the hours by July 1.
- If selected for FAFSA verification, provide documentation to your institution.
- Enroll in a community or technical college by the fall after your senior year.