STEPS FOR TENNESSEE PROMISE AND TENNESSEE ACHIEVES
Now that you have completed the TN Promise Application: Learn more about TN Achieves!
Tennessee Achieves/Tennessee Promise requirements:
- Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at fafsa.gov after October 1 and by February 1 of your senior year.
- Attend Mandatory TnAchieves Meeting(s) ONLINE! Through your Tn Achieves CONNECT account.
- Apply to community or technical college.
- Complete eight hours of community service after November 1, 2021 and report the hours by July 1, 2022.
- If selected for FAFSA verification, provide documentation to your institution.
- Enroll in a community or technical college by the fall after your senior year.
Directions on how to complete the FAFSA:FAFSA Checklist